Godham Eco Village Gurukul School
Vidyangan Gurukul where the education is not just focused on the knowledge by the textbooks. It’s a school where we care about the children’s physical, emotional and spiritual development. Being close to nature is an essential part of the all-round development of the kids.
Because the modern education system is not particularly encouraging the natural growth in kids, they are becoming selfish & self-centered. They’re less sensitive, less confident & they show less or no gratitude. These habits impact on how the new society is formed & ultimately, they are not strong enough to take responsibility for the house, society, nature, culture or the country.
- Modern residential school for boys & girls
- A fine mix of a traditional & modern schooling system
- Proposed CBSE curriculum
- Focus on knowledge, science, weaponry skills, yoga & mindfulness
- Joyful learning with a peaceful mind in nature
- Education for all-round development of the kids
- Not just for the competition but to create a better, more responsible society
For bookings and for more information about the Vidyangan Gurukul School, please contact us today.