Godham Eco Village Farmhouse Plots  (Real Estate)

No dreamer is ever too small,
No dream is ever too big.
Embrace your aspirations,
Embrace the countryside.

Godham Eco Village Farmhouse Plots  (Real Estate)

No dreamer is ever too small,
No dream is ever too big.
Embrace your aspirations,
Embrace the countryside.

Build your dream farmhouse or just invest in this beautiful agriculture land of Maval, Pune!

Make an investment in rural economy that has a higher capital security and a low risk. Take this opportunity for a secure and profitable future.
Made-to-order customized plots available from Rs. 2.5 lakh per guntha to Rs. 5.5 lakh per guntha. Large-size plots available from Rs. 60 lakh per acre. Tell us what you need & we're here to help you achieve your dream. Let's build an amazing community, you and us, together...
* All photos are from the actual site.

If you buy 1 acre or more land before 10th July 2021, you get 35 days of customized exclusive holiday package from our tourism partners. You can use it for 3-star & above hotels anywhere in India.

Schedule a site visit

It’s where you bid goodbye to alarms and, let nature wake you up.

The earth is greener and the sky is bluer.

You skip TV sets and watch the sunrise, where the hills greet you with scenic views and, the hues never fade!

godham organic farmer producer company

Your humble abode in a scenic location

One of Pune’s most scenic and pollution-free areas. Maval is truly gifted. This photo is from the actual location.

Trusted since 2010 by 1000+ happy members and institutions from various walks of life!

The entire land is fully owned & is in physical possession

100% clear title with 30 years of search + title report. Full transparency in all documentations

All government taxes and premiums fully paid

Sold over 260 acres in the past 10 years

Amenities for each plot

Water connection from the Grampanchayat

Electricity connection from the Grampanchayat

Internal road connectivity for each plot

Complete support for allied services, vendors, and more.

Godham Eco Village is located in close proximity to PCMC, which serves the dual purpose of having your own farmhouse plot or agriculture land in Pune & a sound investment opportunity, especially considering the new ring road.

The new ring road is adjacent to our villages, among 41 others in the western corridor.

The government rate for the location appreciated from Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 2 lakh since 2012. This should give you a fair idea about the current market rate. The potential of future multi-fold appreciation looks promising with PMRDA and upcoming development in the nearby areas.

Just 15 kms

from Hinjewadi IT Park & 18km from Wakad, via Kasarsai road.

8 kms

from Expressway (Somatane Phata)

3 kms

From the new Pune ring road

12 kms

from the nearest railway station

Why choose Godham Eco Village

tourisum12

A bouquet of premium amenities

If you buy 1 acre or more land before 10th July 2021, you get 35 days of customized exclusive holiday package from our tourism partners. You can use it for 3-star & above hotels anywhere in India.

Schedule a site visit

Godham Eco Village offers plots for sale in Maval & close proximity to Hinjewadi, Wakad Pune. This agricultural land is for sale to build a farmhouse, a weekend gateway, organic farming, or anything that you like. A few members have built a weekend bungalow on their plot while a few have already started farming. These are not NA plots but if you want we can arrange on request for additional government fees. You also get access to talented architects to build a dream farmhouse on your plot. Godham also offers plots on installments where you can pay 70% & the rest of the 30% amount can be paid by interest-free installments. Investing in farm land in Pune should give you much better ROI than any other. Since 2012, the government price for our land has increased 12-times. We sell the land at the lowest rates than others in the nearby areas of Maval. We have 350 acres and 100 acres of land as part of our Godham real estate division. Do a site visit and book soon. 

Open chat
1
Schedule your site visit
Hi, my name is Tushar from Godham Eco Village,
Please let us know how can we help you today